• Email
  • Print

Right-of-way Management and Permits

All users and contractors installing, constructing, maintaining, or operating facilities within the City of Garland Rights-of-Way or easements must register with the City of Garland Engineering Department located at 116 North Glenbrook Drive and obtain a right-of-way permit.

Please contact the Right-of-Way Management Administrator at 972-205-3622 or mrobbins@garlandtx.gov for additional information.